Sign in to follow this  
Kalsydor

Application

Posted (edited)

Hi,

My reason for wanting to join <The Enclave> is that it seems to have a great and lengthy history. The community is the guild and so forth so I am hopeful of being a part of an actual guildlike community (if that makes sense).

I began in 2004 (much younger) on Kel'Thuzad, and vaguely recall raiding up to AQ40 on both rogue and a restoration druid. I'm looking forward to being a part of something great and long lasting, as well as doing my part to help the guild in any way I can (gathering consumables, leveling, attunements, and so forth).

As far as a class I am still debating druid, warlock, rogue, or hunter (shamefully). Perhaps if I am able to access guild info I'll have a better sense of a class choice.

On a personal note, I'm a working parent, central standard time days, and can play evenings/weekends (late Saturday night or days) and cannot play Thursday night due to grad-school.

Thank you.

Edited by Kalsydor
Additional information.

When you get a chance hop onto discord and post something in the Access Request section and a recruiter will try to get to you as soon as possible.