Sign in to follow this  
Aelari

Application

Posted (edited)

Two veteran players looking for a home. For years we have played WoW as a guild of two(from Mop on), but now with classic we know we want to make more friends. We are experienced classic players, I was a vanilla beta tester, and we both were progression raiders and heavy into pvp. I have been a healer most of my 15 year wow life. Turaden has played a little of everything. 

I(Aelari) plan on playing a druid (heals) and Turaden will be playing a hunter. We are excited for classic and The Enclave sounds like a good fit for us.  Hoping to meet some like minded players while playing again 12 hrs a day (ok so it won't be like that again as we both now have families ) but we will play for a reasonable amount of hours a day. 🙂

Thank You

Edited by Aelari

Just to add to Aelari’s post, I was playing WoW on day 1 of Vanilla and played all expansions extensively along the way.  Even when I left WoW it was always the game I came back to.  As Aelari mentioned, we were in a progression raid guild for awhile.  Prior to that I was in a more hardcore PvP guild across multiple games.  I’ve played just about every MMO since Asheron’s Call.

I think we are both unable to be as hardcore as we’d like to be simply due to families, but we still enjoy the game and a lot to offer a guild in terms of being willing to help others out, share the knowledge we have, and learn from what others can teach us.

Thanks,

Turaden

I am going to be that dude, Turaden, can you make a separate post, it helps with getting people straightened out for member and tracking etc.

1 hour ago, Deyis said:

I am going to be that dude, Turaden, can you make a separate post, it helps with getting people straightened out for member and tracking etc.

Will do, thanks.