I have never been a member of the Enclave, but I have watched a few videos on Buzz's YouTube channel. I am not sure if you guys still have a skeleton outfit presence in Planetside 2, but I would like to join if you do. I would like to join the Enclave community in general, as I enjoy a well-structured, mature, politically-incorrect group that leans on the side of hardcore/competitive. I am hoping to play PS2 and/or Planetside Arena with you guys. 

I am 29 y/o male from North Carolina. I have a hardcore/competitive mentality and gaming history, BUT my time for gaming is somewhat casual while I finish up my masters degree this spring (Registered Dietitian). Disclaimer, I do run my own MMO gaming community but we do not have a presence in the Planetside Universe. My reason for joining is because I feel like you guys may offer structure similar to what I am used to, in games that I do not have a crew to roll with. I have also played with other recognizable gaming communities in the past, which you may or may not know from other MMOs. I will also say that I am fairly inexperienced with shooters, as most of my time spent has been in MMORPGs. HOWEVER, I am a quick learner, take criticism well, and willing to put in the work to improve. 

I have joined your Discord - Sharka#4031

Edited by Sharka

The Enclave does not play PS2 in any capacity. The game is a pile of shit.

Planetside Arena is shaping up to provide absolutely no support or ability to play with large groups. Unless the developers fix that, which they won't they are incompetent retards, we will not be playing PSA. Because PSA won't let us play it.